A cloud server is a virtual server (rather than a physical server) running in a cloud computing environment. It is built, hosted and delivered via a cloud computing platform via the internet, and can be accessed remotely. The phrase, cloud computing, originates from the cloud symbol used by flow charts and diagrams to symbolize the Internet.
Here at Business Soul Cloud we offer secure and reliable cloud servers, remote access, data storage and domain hosting.
In a cloud server, you don’t need to buy and maintain any hardware as everything is ‘handled’ by the service provider, in this case by Business Soul Cloud. The user, our clients, rents the server, software and other resources from the web hosting provider, Business Soul Cloud, in a dedicated server.
Some of the benefits of Business Soul Cloud Servers are:
- An increase or decrease of allotted resources – computing cores, RAM, and storage, as per workloads – is easy and simple with a cloud server. Our servers have scalable RAM, CPU, and storage, and strong technical resources to boost your online performance. You can start out with small amounts of data in the cloud storage, and then build on this as your need for space increases.
- We ensures data safety through dedicated IT support, secure and encrypted solutions, firewalls, and facilitate backup recoveries.
- Resource-based billing means that you pay only for the computing resources that you are actually using.
- Remote access means that you can quickly and easily access your data from anywhere. It also allows for multi user remote access.
- Business Soul Cloud provides secure and reliable website hosting, including domain and email addresses.
- Our product is focused on Windows based applications.